If there was another path more aligned to your values than the one you’re on now, and you could pursue success in that direction with all your heart, wouldn’t you be curious to see how far you could go?
Bo Eason is a former NFL football player who was forced to retire due to extensive knee damage. Getting back to basics, he questioned his values and the path he wanted to follow. The result? Applying his talents and drive, his wrote and performed his first play on Broadway, now being made into a major motion picture.
What you get in this module:
• Exercise 1 – Defeating limiting beliefs and assumptions
• Exercise 2 – Identifying and using core values to create a clearer picture of success
• Exercise guidance – See how others answered these exercises as well as my evaluation or suggestions based on those examples
• Interview with Bo Eason (MP3 and transcript)
• Bonus exercise – Unpacking success: questions for thinking more deeply about Bo’s story
• Coaching videos to help you identify, define and refine your core values.